Terms and Conditions for Event Bookings
Admission and certification
- Admission: EmotiHealth Ltd reserves the right to deny a person admission to a workshop, course or conference based on for example an insufficient educational background or inappropriate work settings.
- Certificate: your attendance is recorded. You will receive a certificate when you have been in attendance.
- Cancellation notifications must be given in writing. In accordance with the cancellation policy the date of cancellation is the date of receipt.
- For cancellations made more than one month before the start date a fee of £100 for administration costs will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than one month before the start date the full price will still be owed. Upon approval by EmotiHealth Ltd transfer to a colleague is possible. In this case a fee of £100 per person for administration costs will be charged.
- For those who gained a place at the event via organisational partnership or competition and who registered their attendance – non-attendance or cancellation within 2 weeks of the start of the event will lead to a £100 fee, payable within one month of the invoice.
- Parties, also including third parties involved are required to maintain the confidentiality of the requested together provided confidential information, account information, databases etc, all in the broadest sense, unless the customer has given written consent to disclosure or publication based on legal provisions
- Complaints about the work should reach within eight days after discovery, but no later than five days after the invoice date in writing, preferably as detailed as possible, be reported by the Customer without care.
- If there is a complaint EmotiHealth Ltd will do everything possible to solve the problem, but with no parties involved having any right to compensation, directly or indirectly.
- There is a payment term of 30 days or 30 days before the event (whichever is the earlier), failing which penalty interest will be charged at 8% per month throughout exceeded period.
- Client continues after notice of default to pay the claim, EmotiHealth Ltd reserves the right to cancel the tickets and release to others, even if a deposit has been made, with the above cancellation policy becoming applicable.
Our workshops and events are often filmed to create continuing professional development opportunities for those unable to attend. I agree to sit out of the way of the camera if I prefer not to be filmed during this event and to let the EmotiHealth team know by email, or on the day, if I want my privacy to be maintained within the released material.
Reviewing video of actual psychotherapy sessions is a part of all of our presentations. We are deeply grateful to the patients who have volunteered to make these videos available for our review, and we are steadfastly committed to maintaining their confidentiality, which is essential for the continuation of our mission.
As a result, to attend any event with patient material, you must agree to the following:
- I agree to respect and safeguard the confidentiality of all clinical material that I come into contact with at this event.
- I will not make any video or audio recording of patient material during these presentations. If I discover that I have done so by mistake, I will delete it immediately.
- If I am acquainted with or have any non-clinical connection to a patient in any presentation, I will remove myself from that presentation. (Example: a friend of a friend is the client on the video - remove yourself during the video and discussion)
- In discussing the clinical material with colleagues who were not there at the presentation, I will eliminate all identifying material. Identifying material is not limited to name, but also includes city of residence, profession, and anything else that might allow someone to identify the patient.
- I will maintain confidentiality and be thoughtful in any posting on social media. Remarks about theory and practice, even if they do not contain identifying material, can be misunderstood by patients and members of the public.
- If I have questions or if I believe that I or anyone else has acted in a way that violates or might violate the confidentiality of any material presented at the events, I will immediately bring it to the attention of the organisers.
Applicable law and disputes
- The legal relationship between the parties is governed by English law.